Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Smooth Away

So I bought these thinking "Yes!  I won't have to shave as much."  Too bad I have coarse hair and it didn't quite work as well as expected.  First off you have to rub the file over your leg in a circular manner.  Its pretty difficult to do places like your knees and the back of your leg in a circular manner.  Plus it never really gets "smooth" so you keep going over and over the spots like a mad woman.  I actually ended up "burning" my leg by going over the same spot too many times trying to "Smooth Away" the hair.  Then I put lotion on after using the product and it burned like no other.  I've also tried to shower after using the product, again, burn factor is outrageous.  I guess if you have fine hair this would probably work wonders, but for me, it just didn't do the trick.  I give this a thumbs down.

1 comment:

  1. It didn't work for me either :( I'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete